Public Storage

There are newer employer reviews for Public Storage

Worst company ever

Former Employee - Property Manager in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Property Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at Public Storage full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

No real pros here, when i first started in 2006 the company was great, good bonus structure, really good upper management, but that did not last long

Cons

No respect for store level employes, does not promote from within was told flat out that store manager was as high as i would ever get, as a live on site manager i was only paid minimum wage which was a $2.00 a hour pay cut from what i was making before taking a PM job, high turn over at upper management level we had 7 district managers in the 6 years i with company, nothing was ever good enuff

360 Other Employee Reviews for Public Storage (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Opportunity

Current Employee - Senior District Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior District Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Public Storage full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The opportunity at Public Storage is excellent. Public Storage is the market leader in a stable industry and is poised for growth. For that reason those in leadership roles have tremendous room for advancement. The work load is challenging but not unmanageable. The work schedule has flexibility with enables work/life balance. The company leadership provides excellent direction without being overbearing. They allow leaders to lead. Upper management is approachable and provides support to the field. My entire experience at Public Storage has been positive.

Cons

There are times when work is necessary at night or on weekends.

Stay the course and continue to grow the company.

Public Storage Response

Jul 10, 2014Vice President Learning & Development

Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate it!

GREAT COMPANY!

Current Employee - Multi Unit Management in Phila, PA
    Current Employee - Multi Unit Management in Phila, PA

I have been working at Public Storage full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been with this Company for 2 years. I came to work her because of the growth potential and to invest myself in a stable Company. It was a great choice. I can work in a business that has great job security and in my time, I have personally experienced the growth potential. I was able to get promoted to the next level. It is a great feeling, to work hard and focus on the right things, and reap the benefits of advancing my career.

Cons

Multi-unit positions require a lot of dedication and hard-work. However, you find that in any company. If you are not afraid of hard work and holding high expectations for your own performance, then this is the Company you can grow with.

There are newer employer reviews for Public Storage