Public Strategies (Texas)
www.pstrategies.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

A fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Public Strategies (Texas)

ProsA dynamic company that has an incredible amount of talent working at its multiple U.S. offices. Senior people are often seasoned politicians or people who have serious connections in the political, business or communications worlds, often all three. Hours and benefits leave little room to complain.

ConsIf you don't come in laterally, it's hard to climb up. There is somewhat of a clear divide between people who are making decisions and people who are doing groundwork, and it is unclear as to whether or not the latter can ever move into the sphere of the former.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more opportunities to junior people.

Great hands-on learning environment where you can really expand and hone your skill set

Fellow (Current Employee)

I have been working at Public Strategies (Texas)

Pros: - Member of the team, no questions asked - Receive projects that are directly used for client work - Always… Cons: If you get stuck on a crisis client, you may have to work on weekends/longer than the standard hours. However, you do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very interesting work, very smart people.

I have been working at Public Strategies (Texas)

Pros: You can't find a brighter, more impressive, team-focused group of… Cons: Salaries at the non-partner level are lower than they should be,… Advice to Senior Management: Increase the company's size carefully. The size of the firm - large enough to have expertise in any situation/sector, but small enough that employees can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Public Strategies (Texas).

Worked for Public Strategies (Texas)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Public Strategies (Texas) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Public Strategies (Texas) CEO Dan Bartlett. All reviews posted anonymously by Public Strategies (Texas) employees.