There are newer employer reviews for Publicis Modem

Great team, too many levels of management

Former Employee - Associate, Marketing in New York, NY
Former Employee - Associate, Marketing in New York, NY

I worked at Publicis Modem

Pros

Best in the business, casual working environment, work with some of the major brands, a great place to have on your resume

Cons

Too many levels of management, cramped office space, not a lot of support for lower level staff members,

63 Other Employee Reviews for Publicis Modem (View Most Recent)

A Cautionary Tale

I worked at Publicis Modem

Pros

Good location and the new offices are better than the old ones. Easy access to the Highline on nice days for lunch.

Cons

I was warned about going to the NY office before taking the job but didn't listen (was looking at the pay/title bump I was getting). It was pretty apparent from the get go that there was no leadership and no plan. Watched a conga line of people walking out the door at all levels and the truth of the place was revealed over farewell beers with every exiting employee. Political, nasty, poor work. I made it a year plus and selling myself to get out was hard. The place is a real blemish to potential employers. All in all a bad scene, but a valuable lesson for me as far as chasing cash instead of quality.

I don't know what to say to them because they're roundly despised by the rank and file and it doesn't seem to matter to them. I think the holding company is happy as long as the numbers count and none of the people at the top at Modem seem to want to change. Most of those who were trying have left. The only thing I'd ask them is, "Do you really think this is how things should be?"

Always felt overwhelmed by constant fire drills and impossible schedules.

I worked at Publicis Modem

Pros

Some good people and good client roster.

Cons

Not enough mid-level support. Tech and production not accountable enough. Too often client demands counted for everything so quality of work suffered.

Hire more mid-level talent across creative and tech disciplines. More tech accountability. Lead client relationships.

There are newer employer reviews for Publicis Modem