Great hands on opportunity working with various projects

Former Employee - Network Monitoring Intern  in  Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Network Monitoring Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Publicis

Pros

1. A lot of hands on experience
2. Great freedom of what you can do
3. Friendly working environment
4. Well known public company

Cons

1. Salary (since I was an intern)
2. Coworker sometimes would try to hide their knowledge of you for job security.

Stop firing people and bringing in outsource group from India. quit being cheap and hire people that are motivated to grow with the company.

Other Reviews for Publicis

Historically High Turnover for a Reason

Former Employee - Art Director  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Art Director in Seattle, WA

I worked at Publicis

Pros

There are some good accounts to work on at Publicis, and the Christmas parties were fantastic. Like many ad agencies, there are fun perks like soda, snacks, pool and ping pong tables, and dogs in the office, but these perks are lost in crazy work loads and not enough to retain top talent.

Cons

Crazy work load expectations and a lack of consistent promotion. There is also a lack of assigning projects and work based on merit and talent.

Leadership should see the high turnover as a sign to take employee morale more seriously and make lasting changes, not just apply band-aids in the form of "perks" such as parties and video games and dogs in the office.

Life in the Ad Biz

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Publicis

Pros

Publicis is extremely well regarded as an agency, offering its employees the opportunity to develop advertising for some of the world's largest and most prestigious clients. Ability to work closely with many Fortune 100 companies is unparalleled.

Cons

Like many ad agencies, Publicis can struggle with employee retention issues often related to work-life balance and career advancement.

Keep talking. As a communications company, we can always strengthen messages from leadership to the troops. Transparency is king. Inform us, enroll us, and watch how we can come together as a team to change to the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Publicis.

Worked for Publicis? Contribute to the Community!