There are newer employer reviews for Publicis USA

The people are really nice, the benefits are great, and higher management usually understand that you have a life too.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Publicis USA

Pros

-Great benefits
-Cool office
-Nice area
-Nice coworkers

Cons

-Core ideas for campaigns/plans aren't resonated to the rest of creative, so when I'm given stuff to work on, I'm not really sure what's going on
-Long hours when it comes close to client reviews/meetings and gaining new business, but I think that's everywhere in the industry

Advice to Management

Communicate where ideas are going more openly so the rest of the office (creative especially) can better the work given before them.

reviews filtered by
  1. Smart people but pretty unorganized

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Publicis USA

Pros

Good benefits provided to employees. You get a ton of time off and holidays per year, people are nice and the work days are 7.5 unless you have a project that demands more.

Cons

The Corp is very unorganized they constantly purchased people over the years but never properly integrated them. Overall minimal effort to fix that by mgmt.

Advice to Management

Focus on properly integrating the companies. I found no direct or support was given from mgmt to help achieve this

2. Pleasant atmosphere great work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Publicis USA

Pros

Great work environment, Company deals with co-workers fairly. Many people leave the company and then come back. Spacious and colorful

Cons

Depending on the department and title many feel it takes yrs to be eligible for a transfer. Didnt really share inhouse opportunities with departments

Advice to Management

I feel they are doing a great job. Great interpersonal skills & can be a place someone can work at for yrs.

There are newer employer reviews for Publicis USA