Publix
www.publix.com Lakeland, FL 5000+ Employees

Great benifits and wonderful company.

Everything (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Publix part-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have health insurance at 1,500 hrs a week. A 401K to invest in. Biggest Grocerey store in the South Great Company overall!! Everybody needs to eat. Great place to work.

ConsPeople get hired at more money than I make. I would like vacation time for working the hours I do. I would like higher raises for the amount of time I put in the Company.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe nicer and smile. Premire customer service is our pleasure

Good Pay, Decent Benefits

Cashier/Produce (Former Employee)
Davie, FL

I worked at Publix part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 401k, Stock Options <--(Very Worthwhile), If you get 31+ hours weekly, also Health, Dental,… Cons: Most of the Management cares very little for the people under them, the exception to this is the few… Advice to Senior Management: You Need Management that wont get fuming angry at an employee every time something upsets them. Self-control is Essential To anyone placed in charge of… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

While its similar to many other grocery store jobs, Publix is a company worth being with.

Bagger/Cashier (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Publix

Pros: No matter what location I worked at, you meet amazing people. Some young high school kids who are working their first jobs, or middle age… Cons: One of my managers told me once that "One thing Publix doesn't do great is they'll never tell you when you do something right". I… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize your employees! Many at my level were either high school or college students, really working hard. It… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Publix.

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Publix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Publix CEO Ed Crenshaw. All reviews posted anonymously by Publix employees.