Publix
www.publix.com Lakeland, FL 5000+ Employees

Alright to put you through school

Customer Service Staff (Current Employee)

I have been working at Publix part-time for more than 5 years

ProsPart timers can choose the hours they want to work. Most associates are friendly. The job has the perks of choosing your hours but the more availability you have the more hours you get.

Consfavoritism and politics at the workplace, although almost every larger company deals with this.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer full time to more associates. Some of them would really appreciate it and deserve it (not speaking for myself but of others).

Publix

I have been working at Publix

Pros: Best customer service of any grocery store. Cons: Starting to become a little less family oriented. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

I have been working at Publix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Customer service oriented. Everyone is treated with dignity. It… Cons: The company could improve scheduling system to improve service for… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the legacy of our founder alive. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Publix.

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Publix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Publix CEO Ed Crenshaw. All reviews posted anonymously by Publix employees.