Publix
www.publix.com Lakeland, FL 5000+ Employees

A good place to work

Deli Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Publix part-time for more than a year

ProsPublix is a great job for college students. They are very flexible with your schedule (if you're part-time), they have many benefits, and teach very valuable customer service skills to their associates.

ConsYou will be automatically kicked out of the system if you do not work at least one day a month. It hasn't happened to me but I always thought it was a weird rule.

You meet people from all walks of life.

Cashier (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Publix part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: You get to meet people from all walks of life, share you similarities and your differences, and it you get acquainted with a "neighborhood" of… Cons: I don't like standing in one place for too long, Cashiering is not the easiest job, but not the toughest, but it has the possibility… Advice to Senior Management: YOU meet managers from all walks of live. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Publix

I have been working at Publix

Pros: Best customer service of any grocery store. Cons: Starting to become a little less family oriented. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Publix.

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Publix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Publix CEO Ed Crenshaw. All reviews posted anonymously by Publix employees.