Publix
3.7 of 5 1,083 reviews
www.publix.com Lakeland, FL 5000+ Employees

I love working for Publix at store 213. We are a great team and a strong family unit !

Cashier, Aprons (Current Employee)
Pembroke Pines, FL

ProsAbove quality products, educated and caring managers and assistant managers, and a real team atmosphere. We have great customers and great dedicated employees.

ConsLow pay, part time employment = no full medical insurance only vision and dental...

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of us really need and want to work full time. I don't want to feel forced to leave a job I love and am committed to because I can't pay my bills.

Great company with great benefits

Network Analyst (Current Employee)
    Lakeland, FL

I have been working at Publix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great atmosphere, wonderful people. The greatest company to work for… Cons: None so far because the benefits, compensation, the people are… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent customer service !

Bagger (Former Employee)
    Pembroke Pines, FL

I worked at Publix part-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits, growth opportunities, flexibility, promotions Cons: low beginning pay, 6 month revaluations Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Publix.

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Publix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Publix CEO Ed Crenshaw. All reviews posted anonymously by Publix employees.