Publix

www.publix.com

Retirement

Management (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsRetirement benefits used to be fair and unbasised. Stock was basied on us not the DOW. I have made a good living working with Publix. The customers are great. I enjoy my job for the most part.

ConsRetirement benefits are being manipulated, senior management doesn't have a clue. I fear that the changes in our upper leadership has changed to the point that we are in a downhill slide and senior management can't or choose not to stop it. I used to bleed Publix, now I fear my future with the company and my ability to retire comfortably is going away.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetirement benefits (stock) should be based on company performance, not excuse driven. Each time we read the company performance statement and we've done well, their is an excuse as to why the price of company stock doesn't reflect it.

Publix is great...most of the time

Customer Service Staff (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Publix

Pros: As a full time associate, I get more benefits than I did working for Wachovia Bank. I am the "experienced" closing office staff, so I… Cons: They have almost eliminated the back office position, which is less secure in my opinion. In the effort to save the company money, hours have… Advice to Senior Management: Back up the office staff when it comes to returns or check cashing. Having banking experience, I know what to look for, and do not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

NOT A GREAT PLACE TO WORK, NOT A PLEASURE TO CUSTOMERS OR ASSOCIATES, AND NO APPRECIATION FOR A HARD WORKING INIDVIDUAL!

Deli Associate (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Publix

Pros: Bonuses, most associates are friendly and easy to get along with, employee prescription discount program, cleanliness… Cons: The deliberate way of cutting part-time hours (and increasing the the minimum hour requirment at the same time) in order to remove them from the… Advice to Senior Management: Treat all associates in your departments fairly and equally. What goes for one part-timer should go for all part-timers in the department. If a department… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Publix.

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!