There are newer employer reviews for Pubmatic

Satisfied with the people and the work pressure. But lack of creativity and quality at work.

Former Employee - Senior Web Developer in Pune (India)
Former Employee - Senior Web Developer in Pune (India)

I worked at Pubmatic

Pros

Good People and very friendly. Easy attitude and access to the senior management. Hard working team and a fun place to work. Lots of work and new projects coming to you throughout the year.

Cons

Quality of work and creativity at work is minimum. Developer satisfaction is a concern, since the working process is very loose and un-professional. Vision is a concern with the company, since outside engineering the growth of the company is very limited.

Advice to Management

Should consider adding some good practices for development and process into the development life cycle. Having a better vision about the future and getting some good promising results from the sales will be very good in growing the moral of the team.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. lots of things to learn at PubMatic, good experience.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Pubmatic

Pros

Get to learn lot of new things, innovations are welcomed and backed with good support. At PubMatic you will never starve for good work, its fantastic working experience at PubMatic.

Cons

work is very well appreciated at PubMatic. But at the same time there are people who are opportunity seekers and might pull you down for their own good. This is applicable every where though.

Advice to Management

Management is good at PubMatic. They need to be more transparent though , most of the things are not very well informed to every one.

2. PubMatic - Right Place, Right Time, Right Solutions, Right Team - A Great Place To Work.

Current Employee - Country Manager in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Current Employee - Country Manager in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I have been working at Pubmatic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Being part of the PubMatic team it feels like being at the right place at the right time. As half of the global team is involveld in engineering and product we have the great opportunity to be ahead of the development and to meet the market requirements with our existing solutions and innovations in the long term. Further it is a global company that understands local markets requirments and that supports these markets in the best way. What makes PubMatic special is a great team spirit and I really enjoy every day I am with the company.

Cons

Due to the fast growth of the business a fast growth of the global team and the teams in local markets is key for success. It is a challenge to keep pace to establish the necessary structures, processes and a common understanding of our strategy and culture, but there are the right actions in place and we are on a good way.