Puget Energy
www.pugetenergy.com Bellevue, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

PSE is a great place to work where you can be proud of the company and career growth is limited only by your imagination

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA

ProsThis is a very stable company that offers a positive and supportive work culture. We all want everyone to be their best and will do what we can to make that happen. We offer products and services to the communities in which we live, so it gives you a sense of doing something positive here at home. Plus, their commitment to green energy sources is something else, as an employee I feel very proud of!

ConsUtilities are perceived to not be as exciting as some other industries, but as far as utilities go, PSE is pretty progressive. Here at PSE don't get the stodgy, old feeling of other utilities in the area. We are future-focused and you can feel that positive energy as we move towards those future goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! This is a wonderful place to work and we have a great group of people here!

There are newer reviews on Puget Energy.

Worked for Puget Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Puget Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Puget Energy CEO Kimberly J. Harris. All reviews posted anonymously by Puget Energy employees.