PulsePoint
www.pulsepoint.com New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Great Company that is passionate

Account Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe company seems to really care about its employees and are always discussing what Pulsepoint will mean to our future. It is a cool way of thinking about the world and I appreciate it. In my short 7 months, I have had the opportunity to influence decisions and strategy within the company and believe that the company is doing great things. Company is very transparent in what our financial performance is (we grew like 35% and made month last quarter). Really smart people especially in tech. Sales team works hard and are fun to be around.

Consno matching 401K, too many meetings, structure is chnaging

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in people and cool products. Would be great to be able to focus on one business than the few that we have, focus on recruiting the best people.

Great Place to work, fun people and growing really fast

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at PulsePoint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, great vibe and feel in office, benefits rocks and office environment is as fun as I have seen in a company. The company… Cons: The pace can be very fast, and is optimal for that person very determined to make an impact. The feeling is… Advice to Senior Management: Your communication with the company is awesome. Love the changes you have made with the company, strategy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was once two great companies; haven't quite figured out how to make ONE company work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PulsePoint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great team collaboration between smaller divisions. Free lunch every other Thursday, free… Cons: The company has no direction. The profitable divisions are being run to the ground with no development resources and are not even mentioned in company… Advice to Senior Management: Get yourselves together. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PulsePoint.

Worked for PulsePoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PulsePoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PulsePoint CEO Sloan Gaon. All reviews posted anonymously by PulsePoint employees.