Great Company that is passionate

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at PulsePoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company seems to really care about its employees and are always discussing what Pulsepoint will mean to our future. It is a cool way of thinking about the world and I appreciate it. In my short 7 months, I have had the opportunity to influence decisions and strategy within the company and believe that the company is doing great things. Company is very transparent in what our financial performance is (we grew like 35% and made month last quarter). Really smart people especially in tech. Sales team works hard and are fun to be around.

Cons

no matching 401K, too many meetings, structure is chnaging

Continue to invest in people and cool products. Would be great to be able to focus on one business than the few that we have, focus on recruiting the best people.

Other Reviews for PulsePoint

Great Place to work, fun people and growing really fast

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at PulsePoint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, great vibe and feel in office, benefits rocks and office environment is as fun as I have seen in a company. The company is very focused on employee empowerment and is diligent around setting priorities for the company and the individual team members. The CEO even reviews his own 5 quarterly priorities every week. The company is growing like crazy and is profitable. Besides the great amenities (free CitiBike, free sodas, ice cream and candy, there are opportunities to try to grow by taking on different roles on one or more projects. The new team members that have come on over the last year have brought a renewed sense of excitement.

Cons

The pace can be very fast, and is optimal for that person very determined to make an impact. The feeling is great because you get a sense that you're working on big projects with large impact, but whew, you get tired sometimes.

Your communication with the company is awesome. Love the changes you have made with the company, strategy and culture. Wish we had a better 401K program. I'm optimistic about the outlook for our company

Was once two great companies; haven't quite figured out how to make ONE company work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at PulsePoint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team collaboration between smaller divisions. Free lunch every other Thursday, free candy, and free soda. Frequent after work happy hours.

Good work, life, balance.

Cons

The company has no direction. The profitable divisions are being run to the ground with no development resources and are not even mentioned in company wide meetings.

It is still running as two separate companies (although the merger was 2 years ago). The CEO and management teams need to get a better understanding of where the company will be going and better portray that to their employees.

More than five years at the company and my salary was still not up to par with other companies in the industry. They don't care about good employees, in fact they give them more responsibilities and don't promote or reward them.

A lot of massive layoffs throughout the year that make no sense whatsoever. HR is being run by interns.

Get yourselves together.

There are newer employer reviews for PulsePoint.

Worked for PulsePoint? Contribute to the Community!