PulsePoint

There are newer employer reviews for PulsePoint

A Great Place to Grow and Build your career . . . Place Rocks for me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at PulsePoint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

1) great culture. It is not perfect, but the senior team really tries and does a great job at making it a cool culture. We have free lunches, free candy, sodas, ice cream and cereal bar.

2) Benefits/perks. Have relatively good benefits with almost free health (low co-pay), dental, eye, free Citi-Bike, sabbaticals, summer fridays, etc. etc.

3) Compensation. I find my compensation package to be above average and more than competitive.

4) For the size of the organization, it is an innovative, nimble, and fast-paced and open with communication.

5) you would have plenty of opportunity to grow your career.

6) You get to work with some bright, innovative and hard-working/diligent minds in the industry.

Cons

We have been part of a huge transformation over the past year with the new senior team. This has meant that some people no longer work at the company. Good IMO. Business is meant to make money and not just pay commissions. The company is now profitable and growing really fast and our Company is doing great and we are well compensated. Sometimes change is necessary. In our case it definitely was.

Keep working hard to clarify the message, You are almost there, Don't forget that there is already a pool of incredibly talented people. Career development is really importnat. Take the time to help your employees develop their careers.

I cannot understand how people say that management isn't transparent. We have weekly meetings, the CEO tells us his goals, we know our revenue and profitability. we have more transparency than any company I have ever worked at

PulsePoint Response

Jun 2, 2014VP of People Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your thoughts and your feedback regarding your experience with Pulsepoint. We're constantly looking for ways to make this a better place for our ... More

32 Other Employee Reviews for PulsePoint (View Most Recent)

good not great

I worked at PulsePoint full-time (less than an year)

Pros

some cool people, decent culture

Cons

too much change, no transparency from senior mgmt, lots of turnover, restructuring and layoffs in the last year. they are looking to be profitable at any cost and dont really practice what they preach in terms of people and culture.

transparency

Eh

I have been working at PulsePoint

Pros

pay is ok, people are great

Cons

lacked direction, clashing cultures made it tough

actually get products