There are newer employer reviews for Pulte Homes

New Home Sales

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pulte Homes full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good when market is good or when in a community of mixed product (singles, towns, condos, active adult); bad when in close-out community or community with one product line (singles only) or one price point.

Cons

For over 7 years, no opportunity for advancement despite being in top 10 producers for company (1,000 sales associates). Inconsistent leadership; ethical and moral violations undisciplined in upper management. Value creation isn't - decontenting homes and removing value while keeping pricing the same or increasing. Doesn't consult with field when making decisions that impact sales. Poor communication from management.

Clean up your ranks. Be the (good) example. Listen to your sales force in the field. Practice what you preach and enforce ethical standards within management.

142 Other Employee Reviews for Pulte Homes (View Most Recent)

Decent out of college job

Former Employee - Superintendent  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Superintendent in Orlando, FL

I worked at Pulte Homes full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid very well but expected long hours/weekends from entry level employees.

Cons

Long hours and manual labor for people they hired as full time professional staffing

Actually do some of the work

I had a positive experience, but it is unfortunate that the state of the industry required so much recent change

Former Employee - Customer Relations Manager  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Relations Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at Pulte Homes

Pros

The company culture was fun. The benefits were great. I had managers that were willing to let me make decisions.

Cons

I felt that I was not getting paid enough or offered positions that I felt I was qualified for based on my previous work experience

Take a close look at your employees and see where they will be a best fit for the company. They may offer more than what you are using them for

There are newer employer reviews for Pulte Homes

Worked for Pulte Homes? Contribute to the Community!