Pulte Homes
www.pultegroupinc.com Bloomfield Hills, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Long Term Player

I have been working at Pulte Homes full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat co-workers. Good culture. Freedom and the autonomy to do your work as needed. Managers do not micromanage. Company does an annual engagement survey where employees have the ability to (anonymously) tell management what they think. The company has survived the downturn and is starting to ramp up again. There will be more opportunities for growth and advancement in the future.

ConsIndustry has been hit hard by the recession. Currently doing more with less. Training programs and employee development budgets not what they used to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff. Many people are burned out trying to keep everything going.

going from good to great and now....

Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at Pulte Homes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: strong foundation, core values then Cons: Acquisition on new companies new core values Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work, all depends on management in current location and position

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pulte Homes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Pay and Commision Structure Certain management very open to listening to improvement ideas Great pricing on… Cons: working on weekends mandatory for sales people processes are cumbersome and… Advice to Senior Management: streamline some of the processes and systems as simple things… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pulte Homes.

Worked for Pulte Homes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pulte Homes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pulte Homes CEO Richard J. Dugas Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Pulte Homes employees.