Pulte Homes

www.pultegroupinc.com

I like it but it just doesn't pay enough

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bloomfield Hills, MI

ProsThere are many opportunities for suggestions and input. There are opportunities for promotion. Management does listen to you. Everyone is very nice and helpful, great culture.

ConsThey are big on continuous improvement but the process sometimes gets in the way of the solution. The opportunities are left for being selected by senior management and not open to everyone equally. The culture is not consistent through out the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company has great core values but are not being followed through out the company but besides that I like how the company is being lead and the communication from upper management.

Good place to work.

Staff Accountant (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Pulte Homes

Pros: Interaction with management and opportunities to grow professionally are plentiful. Cons: Promotions and career advancement are limited. Advice to Senior Management: Great company, promote. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start a sales career if you don't mind working weekends.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Pulte Homes

Pros: It was a perfect way to start off my career in sales.… Cons: You will have to work every single weekend. I also always felt guilty taking time off. You can never feel good about taking vacation and… Advice to Senior Management: Let people feel good about taking time off and give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pulte Homes.

Worked for Pulte Homes? Contribute to the Community!