Great place to start a career in apparel/footwear

I worked at Puma North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were a lot of very smart and fun people I worked with while I was there. It was fresh and exciting. After the working-in period, which for me took about 6 months, they get you off and running. It was a fast paced and challenging work environment that always kept you on your toes. You always found yourself working in both independent and in team settings which kept things interesting as well. I know many of the colleagues that I had there since moved but the group that was in the corporate retail team but they were all fantastic to work with. From the top down. You're opinion truly mattered regardless of any level position you were in. I can't speak for the rest of the company as I almost exclusively worked with the retail team but it still was the only position in my career I looked forward to going into work everyday.

Cons

Going into my position I was told during the interview process and a few people after that "After 18 months, if you are in the same position, there is something wrong." I loved the honesty but it was tough to move up in the company. I had to unfortunately leave to advance my career 16 months into the position. I would have loved to stay.

Other Reviews for Puma North America

Cool place to work

Former Employee - Accounting Manager  in  Westford, MA
    Former Employee - Accounting Manager in Westford, MA

I worked at Puma North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Pay, benefits, cutting edge, cool, hip, growth and innovative

Cons

Lots of hours an not a work life balance

Should have a more diverse work place

Opportunity to Grow Exponentially (Meets Expectations)

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at Puma North America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Energetic and proactive, with an almost obsession with being the first (and best), PUMA North America is a solid choice for a career.

Cons

Unfortunately they spend too much time reinventing the brand that they lack a strong sense of direction. Wherever they are going, the're going to be the fastest!

Organization, Communication, and Determination.

There are newer employer reviews for Puma North America.

Worked for Puma North America? Contribute to the Community!