Pure Romance
www.pureromance.com Loveland, OH 50 to 149 Employees

Pure Romance has been a great place to work.

I have been working at Pure Romance

ProsPure Romance has given me alot of great friends. It has also given me the chance to make extra money.

ConsI feel that sometimes the company should go back to basics on how they deal with consultants. Some consultants cannot make the events or meetings because of other jobs. These consultants never really get the full benefits or recognition they deserve because it is a part time job. Yet these consultants bust there butts to do great parties and to make sure the company is represented well. These consultants also are the ones who pick up the mess others leave behind because they are to busy trying to climb up the ladder that they don't consider their hostesses and guests.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsultants who use this job as a second income should be rewarded better. They should not be punished by not being able to attend meetings and events. After all they are the ones putting on parties while everyone else is attending these meetings and events. Management needs to look into the leaders a little bit more, I, myself have ran into ladies who have been recruited and never see or get trained by the consultant who signed her up. There have been many ladies who were not my recruits that I have personally taken under my wing and helped out. Also I feel that although change can be a good thing, the more a company does change the more consultants feel pushed out.

The best thing that I have ever done for myself.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pure Romance

Pros: You get to make your own hours, while making good… Cons: You are self employed so there are no medical benifets. Advice to Senior Management: Not much other than keep up the good work! … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Company, Great support and training, motivated leaders!

Advanced Consultant (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Pure Romance part-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent, low cost or no cost corporate training. My team had monthly meetings. They offered great sales, provided lots of resources and offered great incentives.… Cons: I can't "do nothing" and still make money. I actually have to work! I'm being sarcastic here. I've read some of these reviews and the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Thanks for all you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pure Romance.

Worked for Pure Romance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pure Romance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pure Romance CEO Chris Cicchinelli. All reviews posted anonymously by Pure Romance employees.