Pure Technologies

Great Vision

Current Employee - Engineering
Current Employee - Engineering

I have been working at Pure Technologies full-time

Pros

One of Pure Technologies strongest points is the high caliber of employee working for the company. These employees are what makes up the great atmosphere and has lead to the companies success. As the industry leader in the condition assessment field of pressurized pipelines, Pure is poised to continue its success.

Cons

A high rate of growth over the last few years has lead to certain growing pains. Reacting to double digit growth has not been an easy transition.

Must continue to listen to employes in order to manage these growing pains.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Pure Technologies (View Most Recent)

A Career That Makes A Real Difference

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Pure Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We often hear the term "What get's you up in the morning?" -- Pure Technologies without a doubt is one of those companies that motivates employees to make a difference in the world. Everyday we are helping to solve very complex infrastructure challenges and we get to do this in a dynamic flexible work environment that fosters innovation and provides employees with a wealth of opportunity for many years ahead.

Cons

Like all companies that have huge potential and less than 25 years under their belt, this company has its share of growth challenges. Over coming these challenges is half the fun of this company! If you really want to be stuck doing the same thing over and over from 9 to 5 for many years, this is probably not the company for you.

The ability to make a real difference in this company is one of the reasons Pure is a great place to work. I would encourage keeping the nimble environment, and keep allowing employees to have a voice in overcoming all the challenges work life presents us with.

Good people, good products; like any company it has its issues.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Pure Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with. The atmosphere is very friendly and upper management is very approachable. The company is growing and moving forward with new technologies and strategies.

Cons

Company is growing and there are some struggles related to moving from the model of a small company to a large company.

Pay attention to employee's needs as it will pay dividends in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Pure Technologies

Worked for Pure Technologies? Contribute to the Community!