About Pure

Current Employee - Support Technician  in  Brighton, England (UK)
Current Employee - Support Technician in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360

Pros

Pure360 could be a great place to work as some of the staff are extremely talented.
If you can get near them you will learn a lot and enjoy your time there.

Cons

the talent is under paid, the less talented people get better pay rises because they complain and kick up a fuss. management in general is lacking in knowledge of the industry and the technology behind it.

Look after the smart ones, the people that, if the left would damage the company, those are the people to offer pay rises to, don't wait for them to ask reward good work not whining.

Other Reviews for Pure360

Changing gears

Current Employee - IT Administrator  in  Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - IT Administrator in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pure is defiantly on the up, in 5 years it will be substantially bigger; so there's room to grow in certain departments. In the last two years the company has nearly doubled in size(means im doing twice as much though ahem..) .

Socially its epic, from my point of view everyone is sociable friendly and not stressed out, i hang out with a lot of the office out of hours. Managers and directors are approachable and will listen to ideas if you have them. Also i work here so that's a plus :0)

Cons

Iv'e been working here two years and I've noticed its going to be hard to get my wage to something i'm proud of considering my knowledge, what i could be on and the motto is "growing experts"

"growing experts" can be catch and release if you don't reward them for trying there hardest.

Pure360 Response

Aug 11, 2014Head of Talent Management

Hi and thanks for your feedback.

We've been growing very fast recently which has meant some people have had lots of opportunities for career progression.

However we've all been working hard
    ... More

They don't reward experience enough

Former Employee - Sales  in  Brighton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales in Brighton, England (UK)

I worked at Pure360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has some great clients and have grown significantly over the past few years. It's a fast paced, innovative, technological environment

Cons

The experienced staff aren't rewarded enough which means they either become demotivated and stay or leave, I left to work for a company that would appreciate my skill set. It's a real shame and I know it's still happening.

Look after your experienced staff, otherwise you're only benefiting your competitors.

Pure360 Response

Aug 11, 2014Head of Talent Management

Hi and thank you very much for the feedback.

We're always sad to lose experienced sales staff and your review is very helpful.

Since you gave your review we have embarked on a company-wide
    ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Pure360.

Worked for Pure360? Contribute to the Community!