About Pure

Current Employee - Support Technician in Brighton, England (UK)
Current Employee - Support Technician in Brighton, England (UK)

Pros

Pure360 could be a great place to work as some of the staff are extremely talented. If you can get near them you will learn a lot and enjoy your time there.

Cons

the talent is under paid, the less talented people get better pay rises because they complain and kick up a fuss. management in general is lacking in knowledge of the industry and the technology behind it.

Advice to Management

Look after the smart ones, the people that, if the left would damage the company, those are the people to offer pay rises to, don't wait for them to ask reward good work not whining.

Other Employee Reviews for Pure360

1. No day is the same (In a good way)

Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company that has a vision to grow and become a market leader and as a result things change all the time, but this keeps it fresh and exiting. The company has a great culture and believes in growing its staff and just from my point of view I have learnt so much from the people around me, that includes my manager the people in my team and the Chief Commercial Officer, and I can take these skills on to any future job I go for. It is also a company where if you have a good idea that can improve a process at the company it will be listened to and you will get the credit. Pure360 is a company I want to be part of in the short and long term and hope I can continue to grow. P.S. Don't be put off by any bad reviews, they are bitter people who have left as they did not meet the high standards needed to work at a company like this, and don't take my work for it, just ask any current member of staff and I am sure they will give you a true insight into what it is like working here.

Cons

At times it can be stressful but this is because I work in a target based role and that comes as part of it and I am rewarded in my pay pack and I have never worked in a sales role where stress in not involved, and although I have added it as a con, I do enjoy it.

Advice to Management

Keep taking the company in the direction it is going, there is a strong vision to be the best in the industry and I can see it happening and want to be along for the ride.

2. Needs change of structure / leadership

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Brighton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Brighton, England (UK)

I worked at Pure360 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A growth sector (digital marketing software). Some good clients, excellent account managers, good scope for industry leading technology, but...

Cons

Targets are unrealistic, with only 30% of people in new business sales hitting target. And churn rate is too high, meaning that in the 2 years I was there a number of key revenue earners chose to leave. The leadership is too grounded in old-fashioned, hierarchical methods. Their strategies for achieving results become too volume driven, goalposts kept changing and there was, in my opinion, too little emphasis on historical or sector specific successes. Internal competition does not serve customers best interests. And, due to the venture capital investment, business plans and targets in turn are likely to prove unrealistic in the short and medium terms. If they are successful in future it will be the result of a handful of big client wins and the general and continuing growth of the sector...I would be surprised if they showed a significant growth greater than their competitors or the general market.

Advice to Management

Get rid of people who are having a severe negative impact on internal relationships. Re-work the new business and account management structures to provide real scope for growth and personal growth.