Pure360

www.pure360.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pure360

About Pure

Current Employee - Support Technician in Brighton, England (UK)
Current Employee - Support Technician in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360

Pros

Pure360 could be a great place to work as some of the staff are extremely talented.
If you can get near them you will learn a lot and enjoy your time there.

Cons

the talent is under paid, the less talented people get better pay rises because they complain and kick up a fuss. management in general is lacking in knowledge of the industry and the technology behind it.

Look after the smart ones, the people that, if the left would damage the company, those are the people to offer pay rises to, don't wait for them to ask reward good work not whining.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Pure360 (View Most Recent)

No day is the same (In a good way)

Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company that has a vision to grow and become a market leader and as a result things change all the time, but this keeps it fresh and exiting. The company has a great culture and believes in growing its staff and just from my point of view I have learnt so much from the people around me, that includes my manager the people in my team and the Chief Commercial Officer, and I can take these skills on to any future job I go for.

It is also a company where if you have a good idea that can improve a process at the company it will be listened to and you will get the credit. Pure360 is a company I want to be part of in the short and long term and hope I can continue to grow.

P.S. Don't be put off by any bad reviews, they are bitter people who have left as they did not meet the high standards needed to work at a company like this, and don't take my work for it, just ask any current member of staff and I am sure they will give you a true insight into what it is like working here.

Cons

At times it can be stressful but this is because I work in a target based role and that comes as part of it and I am rewarded in my pay pack and I have never worked in a sales role where stress in not involved, and although I have added it as a con, I do enjoy it.

Keep taking the company in the direction it is going, there is a strong vision to be the best in the industry and I can see it happening and want to be along for the ride.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Hardworking but fun atmosphere. Friendly and supportive staff. Great benefits.

The opportunities that have become available due to huge expansion have been many and varied and unfortunately some people have been left behind, people who had become complacent and happy to go with the flow have gradually been replaced by ambitious, driven individuals who can drive the company towards its goals. Some of those people were sales people who had lost sight of the bigger picture and were happy to coast along earning a decent salary and ok commission.

KPIs are monitored and used to improve performance, but what sales driven company doesn’t do this?!

The Sales Director mentioned in a review below (he’s actually the Chief Commercial Officer) does wear his heart on his sleeve and is passionate about the company. End of the month can be stressful in any business with aggressive targets but he is one of the most supportive, approachable and inspiring people I have ever worked with and just wants everyone to be successful. He doesn’t waste his time on people who are happy to plod through work rather than taking control of their own success – something I admire.

Cons

Yes, the company has gone through massive growth recently and ok there have been a few teething problems, but nothing you wouldn’t expect from a company evolving from one with a “family feel” to one with a multi million pound turnover that is quickly securing its position as a market leader.

“Rubbish commission and targets that are too high” are typical words from a mediocre sales person, this just isn’t true. High performance is rewarded well and over exceeders are more than happy with their pay packets!

My advice to management is keep pushing for exceptional results. Keep focussed on the positives and continue to build a company people are proud to work for.

My advice to anyone reading these reviews, if you want to get a feel for Pure360, connect with anyone on LinkedIn who works here and ask them how happy, inspired and motivated they are. A yearly staff survey is conducted and acted on; things like reduced working hours, free fruit, gym membership and a healthcare plan have all been put in place as a direct result of this survey. You will get a much better insight into life here by doing this than reading reviews from ex employees that either underperformed or had a superiority complex.

There are newer employer reviews for Pure360