Pure360
www.pure360.com Brighton, United Kingdom 50 to 149 Employees

About Pure

Support Technician (Current Employee)
Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360

ProsPure360 could be a great place to work as some of the staff are extremely talented.
If you can get near them you will learn a lot and enjoy your time there.

Consthe talent is under paid, the less talented people get better pay rises because they complain and kick up a fuss. management in general is lacking in knowledge of the industry and the technology behind it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook after the smart ones, the people that, if the left would damage the company, those are the people to offer pay rises to, don't wait for them to ask reward good work not whining.

Going places

I have been working at Pure360

Pros: The growth of the business creates career development opportunities and the company… Cons: Because the business is growing fast and there a lot of new people… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to staff and keep the friendly culture as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of the best employers in Brighton

Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 part-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazing offices near Brighton station, great people, lots of career development and training opportunities and company events. The company… Cons: It's very competitive to get a job here so if… Advice to Senior Management: Have more fun! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pure360.

Worked for Pure360? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pure360 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pure360 CEO Stuart Dawson. All reviews posted anonymously by Pure360 employees.