There are newer employer reviews for Pure360

About Pure

Current Employee - Support Technician in Brighton, England (UK)
Current Employee - Support Technician in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360

Pros

Pure360 could be a great place to work as some of the staff are extremely talented.
If you can get near them you will learn a lot and enjoy your time there.

Cons

the talent is under paid, the less talented people get better pay rises because they complain and kick up a fuss. management in general is lacking in knowledge of the industry and the technology behind it.

Advice to Management

Look after the smart ones, the people that, if the left would damage the company, those are the people to offer pay rises to, don't wait for them to ask reward good work not whining.

reviews filtered by
  1. No day is the same (In a good way)

Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company that has a vision to grow and become a market leader and as a result things change all the time, but this keeps it fresh and exiting. The company has a great culture and believes in growing its staff and just from my point of view I have learnt so much from the people around me, that includes my manager the people in my team and the Chief Commercial Officer, and I can take these skills on to any future job I go for.

It is also a company where if you have a good idea that can improve a process at the company it will be listened to and you will get the credit. Pure360 is a company I want to be part of in the short and long term and hope I can continue to grow.

P.S. Don't be put off by any bad reviews, they are bitter people who have left as they did not meet the high standards needed to work at a company like this, and don't take my work for it, just ask any current member of staff and I am sure they will give you a true insight into what it is like working here.

Cons

At times it can be stressful but this is because I work in a target based role and that comes as part of it and I am rewarded in my pay pack and I have never worked in a sales role where stress in not involved, and although I have added it as a con, I do enjoy it.

Advice to Management

Keep taking the company in the direction it is going, there is a strong vision to be the best in the industry and I can see it happening and want to be along for the ride.

Lack of ABILITY, CONTROL and STRATEGY

Former Employee - BDM in Brighton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - BDM in Brighton, England (UK)

I worked at Pure360 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Employees are well treated in tons of overly generous remuneration for all job roles, with a huge/social events budget. Unfortunately whilst this is a positive for the individual employee, it does not promote productivity or profitability for the business.

Cons

The recruitment process appears to be solely governed by cultural fit. unfortunately the result is a workplace filled with young, highly paid employees with little experience in working life, hence the main drivers internally are the social side. the Lackadaisical approach to absence management is another concern as it is the client revenue that supports the situation.

Advice to Management

Many businesses have failed before due to overzelous expansion and and this will always detractt from the most important element - SERVICE, DELIVERY and ABLE WORKFORCE

There are newer employer reviews for Pure360