Purolator Courier
www.purolator.com Mississauga, Canada 5000+ Employees

Sorter

Sorter (Current Employee)
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

ProsLots of great people to work with; great sense of teamwork. Some managers not great, others really care, which makes all the difference.

ConsI didn't like the fact that I was forced to join the union. what do I get for my dues, other than a free copy of a collective agreement that I'll never read.

An exercise in futility

Courier (Current Employee)
    Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Purolator Courier full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Progressive wage structure, though due only to union representation. Cons: Not a proactive management team. This is not a critique of local management per say, but of the management culture within the corporation. They take… Advice to Senior Management: Having earnings before taxes (EBT) of only 3.5% is atrocious. If you want to be profitable or successful, then… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Purolator Courier

Pros: people I worked with were great Cons: I have no complaints at this time More
There are newer reviews on Purolator Courier.

Worked for Purolator Courier? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Purolator Courier reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Purolator Courier CEO Wayne Cheeseman. All reviews posted anonymously by Purolator Courier employees.