Purple Communications

www.purple.us
  www.purple.us
There are newer employer reviews for Purple Communications

No room for professional growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

I have been working at Purple Communications

Pros

Good atmosphere, friendly environment. Respectful of personal time/sick days/vacation.

Cons

No annual reviews. No raises. The people making decisions don't take the NEEDS of employees into consideration.

Listen to what employees need, make it easier for us to do our jobs! Respect us for our expertise.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Purple Communications (View Most Recent)

If you want to know what an American sweatshop is like, go to work for Purple.

I worked at Purple Communications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As others have said, center managers tend to be great. The interpreters are great too. Those are the only two positives.

Cons

Management is never satisfied. No amount of hard work is ever enough. There is zero coporate integrity. Log in times, asa's and demands to compete against your peers for scheduling preferences have gotten worse and worse while bennies go down and so does pay. Interpreters are not only not valued they are disrespected. There is no worse vrs/vri company to work for.

Advice can only be given to people who will listen and or care. Pardon the pun but any advice to management at Purple falls on deaf ears.

Great Company

Current Employee - ClearCaptions in Rocklin, CA
    Current Employee - ClearCaptions in Rocklin, CA

I have been working at Purple Communications full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked here for about a year I find this company to be a very friendly environment. I have never worked at a place where there are so many smiling and helpful faces.

The executive staff does not act superior and seems to reach out to various people in the company to really understand what the customer needs and wants are and to hear your input on the day to day and what could benefit/ help the company grow (I have personally seen many of my own or co-workers suggestions not only heard but implemented).

They always seem to be looking upward and are passionate about growth. Also, they provide decent pay with full benefits.

The culture here is diverse and wonderful. It is really refreshing to work with people that are very passionate about equal opportunity employment!

Cons

The pay is decent, definitely workable, it could in my opinion be a bit better. But they have a lot of big plans for the future and I am confident once they meet their projected growth the pay will steadily raise as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Purple Communications