There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Overall, a valuable career experience.

Former Employee - Senior Associate in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Senior Associate in Chicago, IL

I worked at PwC

Pros

Great experience at a fast pace. Tons of resume-building opportunities, leadership roles, and technical experiences. work with some of the biggest/best companies in the world.

Cons

Obviously the hours can become overwhelming at times and schedules can be unpredictable. Compensation is just average and bonuses are significantly less than corporate, but most people know that going in...personal agendas and grudges can get carried out in the evaluation room and you're left with little chance to defend yourself.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

My experience was great - my team treated me as an equal and I received associate-level work even though I was an intern

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at PwC

Pros

- Big Four is a great place to obtain valuable work experience - You're constantly learning new things everyday - Promotions are pretty much set in stone so you will advance your career every 3 years

Cons

- You will work long excruciating hours (busy season will consist of 16 hour days (seriously)). - The work can become a bit tedious and boring (but aren't most office jobs like that?)

Advice to Management

- Provide continuous feedback to your team members as it will benefit everyone - Provide set objectives and goals for the team to achieve

2. outstanding opportunity to grow professionally and boost your career

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PwC

Pros

The people are outstanding. The clients are dynamic and provide opportunities to create cutting edge solutions and delivery. There is not cookie cutter approach to promotion, it is truly based on each person's ability to grow and perform.

Cons

In such a high performing environment it drives your hours. You have to own the work life balance area and understand that to continue to promote it will be tilted to the work side.