There are newer employer reviews for PwC

good place to grow professionally

Current Employee - Senior Associate - Advisory in New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Associate - Advisory in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC

Pros

good work/life balance, great training opportunities, like the people alot

company is making a good effort with transparency with staff (compensation, policy changes, current state of the company, future targets & plans)

Cons

long term engagements when consulting should be about getting exposure to alot of differnet clients/projects, hard to find strategy only projects - recently alot seem to be IT implementations related, profit sharing/bonus structure could use improvement.

reviews filtered by
  1. Flexibility comes with time

Current Employee - Tax Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Tax Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Flexibility but it must be earned
    Opportunity to advance
    International company
    Excellent training
    Great on a resume
    Brand recognition
    Many niche areas of practice

Cons

Long hours especially in the beginning while you prove yourself to be capable of working independently
    Salary doesn't always seem commensurate with the amount of work you're doing

I enjoy the partners I work immediately with. I don't concern myself too much with what the most senior leadership of the Firm is doing. Overall I like the direction of the Firm.

2. Very rewarding, best first job out of college to have and best of the big four in my opinion.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Promotes teamwork, collaboration, thinking outside the box, taking initiative and being able to take constructive criticism. All important skills you can take with you anywhere. It is a place that promotes high performing individuals on a transparent merit based system.

Cons

As with any global company, the internal networks, communications and collaboration can be improved, especially those cross-border.

Work on making this a truly global firm, where we can collaborate and team in a seamless manner.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC