There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Great work environment.

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PwC

Pros

NIce work environment.People at work are friendly and Chicago Office is great! The kind of technical work challenges are good and invoke creative, out of the box thinking.

Cons

Not exactly a minus point but travel required.As a consultant, you have to travel a great deal to meet client requirements and provide client service.

The Manangement should recruit students from all the engineering branches and should pay more attention to acquiring talented youngsters and provide training on niche technologies.

5190 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

A very good firm to work for

Current Employee - CRE in New York, NY
    Current Employee - CRE in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Posiiton and reputation in the market

Cons

limited career growth for sales and marketing associates

Adopt stronger sales and marketing program

I was given every opportunity to excell when I requested those opportunities.

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I worked at PwC

Pros

Had the opportunity to work with exceptionally bright individuals. Management was very supportive of my career choices. I developed strong business relationships with partners, directors, and managers across the U.S. and internationally in my position as Executive Assistant. Wide variety of business relationships developed made me more important to partners when I was asked to perform some tasks. PwC prides its self on connectivity and relationship development.

Cons

Because everyone works long hours, long hours are expected. Pay structure is very rigid and there is not much room for bonuses as an Executive Assistant unless you develop personal business relationships with individuals for which you work.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC