PwC

www.pwc.com

You get as much out of it, as you put into it

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsPwC is a really great place to work if you come in with the right perspective. The people here have your best interest in mind, whether it seems like it at the time or not. Having worked at PwC for nearly 8 years and having seen good times and bad, I've seen management make some tough decisions, and generally in favor of it's people. This is a unique quality that I believe distinguishes PwC from the other firms.

ConsFor associates and seniors with families/kids at home, it can be tough at times to manage the worklife balance. More balance is attained at manager level and above.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep finding ways to differentiate PwC from the other firms as you have been this year. Bob Moritz has been shaking things up since taking over, and I believe that it has been quite effective on motivating people.

Constantly Changing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at PwC

Pros: There is always a new challenge Cons: Doesn't focus on long-term success, only short term gain. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic employer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at PwC

Pros: -Professional development opportunities -Individual impact to case teams, clients, and firm -Fun… Cons: -Though managers usually try to mitigate it, the hours can sometimes be long and unpredictable -If you don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!