PwC

www.pwc.com

A great place to work for all but, promotions for support staff is limited.

IT Specialist (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsIn the IFS group, the firm gives many opportunities to lead. US IT creates an environment which many can take on new projects and learn new skills on the job. The firm is very generous with vacation time, 3 weeks for all employees 2 years and below, 4.5 weeks for all staff above 2 years of service. PwC also has a very good training program. A variety of courses are available in house, online and through external vendor.

ConsWithin the IFS group, the opportunities for advancement are minimal. Management position are static. US IT promotions are only available when an position opens. It's very easy to become lost in this organization. Most IT functions are centralized so, local IT support has limited access to a variety of systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementA career path is needed for IFS. There is an abundance of talent within IFS and the firm is creating a environment where there is no hope for promotion.

PwC is a great place to learn.

Tax Associate (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Company size is great, and you work on the biggest… Cons: Salary not as high as law firms. Advice to Senior Management: Give fewer compliance duties to JD/LLMs. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Firm with many opportunities

Advisory Associate (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at PwC

Pros: PwC is a global company with offices all across the continental United States. When you attend yearly trainings, it's a great feeling to know… Cons: Wish we got compensated in some shape or form for… Advice to Senior Management: We put too much focus too much on Retain (a system… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!