PwC

www.pwc.com
  www.pwc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Exposure to challenging client situations

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Variety of work assignments, good compensation and benefits, flexibility to telecommute

Cons

like other big 4 firms, it's hit or miss with the quality of the people. It can be embarrassing when a team member asks a client a question for which he/she should already know the answer; or openly disagrees with you in front of a client.

First rate people hire first rate people, second rate people hire third rate people!

5433 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Overall a very positive experience, lots of support from management.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Support for career development is very good, opportunities to travel abroad on international assignments are easy to get if you want them. Excellent holidays and benefits.

Cons

Pay is average for the industry and you won't be getting banker-style bonuses. The organization can be very political and its important to get a good network within the firm to progress.

At the heart of it, still an accounting firm.

Current Employee - Transaction Services Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Transaction Services Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC

Pros

The Pricewaterhousecoopers cachet is unparalleled. Great place to start off your career and and get resume protection. Get your first job here if for no other reason.

Cons

The transaction services strategy is completely disorganized, if there is one at all. There's not enough work to go around, my entire start class is demoralized after being hired for something we're not actually going to do, and with more new kids starting in the fall, it's madness.

Work life balance is a joke. The three year promotion schedule is a joke. We are the only big four to promote in three years, and thus losing talent to the other three.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC