PwC

www.pwc.com

Great fun place to work

Advisory Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat work environment, fun place to work. Perks are definitely a plus, including alternative travel being in advisory. Firm looks out for their employees and definitely notices your accomplishments and rewards you at each appropriate interval and end of the year. Great management and theres always an open line of communication with them regarding what ever questions or concerns you have.

ConsSome benefits on the low end, travel can be alot, even though this might be a plus for some people. You have to work a bit to get assigned to clients and projects that interest you and you have to make it clear to HR.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more flexibility, pay needs to be slightly increased to match competitors as we always receive offers from competitors with higher pay, yet we stay because we love working for pwc.

New employee

Audit Associate (Current Employee) Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at PwC

Pros: great compensation, great place to start a career Cons: The long hours, low compensation once hired Advice to Senior Management: appreciate your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for.

Manager (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at PwC

Pros: good company to work for. Cons: the company is too big. Advice to Senior Management: work hard and get acknowledge. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!