PwC

www.pwc.com
  www.pwc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Incredible Place to Work.

Current Employee - Intern in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Intern in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Great management and ability to build your professional network. Training and experience from Pricewaterhouse is world class benefits are incredible.

Cons

There are no considerable downsides at PwC. Work hours are long during busy season, however that is expected in any Big 4 environment.

I do not have any advice. Thus far my experience as an intern as been absolutely incredible. I am looking forward to spending a long time with PwC.

5335 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Great on resume, hard on life

Former Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX

I worked at PwC

Pros

Place opens a lot of doors, it will get you a great job next. The training is pretty good. Will make a lot of friends

Cons

Work is not exciting. Hours are very long. Culture of working for the sake of working but acting like work/life balance is important.

When you work your employees this way it drives off the ones who can’t hang which is good, but it also pushes away the ambitious and natural leaders who can easily get jobs. What you are left with is something in the middle. The goal should not be to promote those who seem able to withstand the most misery.

PwC = People working constantly

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Good benefits, salary at market level.

Cons

No worklife balance. Lack of respect for personal life. Regardless of busy season or not, management and higher-ups do not ask whether you can stay late - they just demand it. Great culture for those who don't have personal lives / family / friends / hobbies.

Treat people like human beings and not robots.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC