PwC
3.5 of 5 4,313 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great firm with many resources at your disposal

Director (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PwC

ProsThe network of professionals at PwC is second to none. There is always someone with tremendous knowledge of any subject just a phone call away.

ConsDifficult hours are the norm (as with many professional service firms). Sometimes the performance review process is onerous and difficult to get through.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think it is important to get out ahead of changing economic conditions. When reviews are only conducted once a year (and based on the prior year's performance of the firm), it often seems like the firm is lagging up to 2 years behind current conditions. The job market in my specialty has improved significantly, recruiters are actively looking for candidates, but the PwC raises/bonuses are based on prior year performance that wasn't stellar.

Great place to learn, but if you're not careful you will burn out

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Continuing education and trainings. Plus it's great to work with… Cons: Too much pressure to work ridiculous hours. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was positively challenging but with no work life balance

Director (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at PwC

Pros: cutting edge, excellent knowledge sharing, good colleagues, fun, great exposure… Cons: work life balance was not a high priority too much travel with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.