PwC

Intern (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at PwC

ProsGreat work environment
Good opportunities inside the company
Good exposure to the market
Looks great in the resume
The company's philosophy is great, lot's of opportunity for social work (the company encourages you to do volunteer work and pay you the hours if you want to work to projects that are sponsored by the company)

ConsAs any big company, sometimes what the CEO wants is not delivered by the mid management, so for example, the company stimulate people to take Friday offs during the summer, but my director "does not like" that policy, so we work of Fridays even when its not needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalented people want to be noticed, want's to innovate, wants to make more. Don't disencourage people by asking them to be a 9 to 6 employee. If they do something different, even if is not totally related to the work, encourage them. Empower people. The "kiss up policy" can ruin everything, be careful.

Great employer

Audit Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great client, talented co workers. Good place to… Cons: Very hard work. Pay is often lower than true… Advice to Senior Management: Stay committed to quality and integrity Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

senior data analyst on CIS Implementation projects

Advisory Associate (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at PwC

Pros: There are great oppunitities at PWC Cons: .The salery review process is long,and complex Advice to Senior Management: .streamline the salery review process Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.