PwC
3.5 of 5 4,293 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great people, great projects, frustrating internal policies and support

Advisory Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI came to PwC Advisory by way of an acquisition. Since joining the firm, I have been impressed with the quality of talent, especially at the more senior levels. The firm truly has industry leading experts working on the most interesting, most difficult projects at the best clients.

ConsThe internal policies at PwC are standard across the firm, and are heavily skewed towards the audit practice (as they are the vast majority of employees). This makes some of these policies irrelevant to the advisory / consulting practice, and frustrating to be required to adhere to. In addition, PwC's internal technology (laptops, software, etc.) is outdated and not as conducive to productivity as the technology available at some consulting competitors.

Great place to start an accounting career

Audit Manager (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Amazing learning opportunities, really smart colleagues, team environment, very constructive two-way feedback process. I learned so much in the… Cons: It's public accounting, so lots of overtime! While I was there, I thought I was underpaid. Now that… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the focus on team-building and bottom-up feedback. Allow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

very organized company especially processes in place for IT, Expense tracking, HR

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: great experience, smart and dedicate professional people Cons: travel more than 50% of the time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.