There are newer employer reviews for PwC

pwc Internship Experiance

Former Employee - Assurance Intern in Florham Park, NJ
Former Employee - Assurance Intern in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at PwC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

You are treated very nicely, taken out to lunches/dinners, become emorsed in diffrent work and no day is the same. Very good pay!

Cons

There is not that many cons. If you are offered a position then you are one of the best that means you are working with a lot of very talented people so you can get easily outshinned by your peers while in other comapnies you could be the leader.

Keep doing what you doing, and treating your employees like you been.

5165 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Great people, fun environment

Current Employee - Risk Assurance Intern in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Risk Assurance Intern in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PwC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is smart, energetic, and helpful. Being an intern or new hire in a new organization may be overwhelming at times, and PwC does a great job of providing the necessary guidance, training, and resources for a smooth transition and great work environment.

Cons

The work can be very monotonous and boring (which is just the nature of audit). Long hours during busy season means zero work-life balance.

The management on each project team can make or break the experience for all employees. It's really up to them to make things fun! (team building, lunches, coffee runs, etc)

Salary and benefits are just average

Current Employee - Advisory Senior Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Advisory Senior Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at PwC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Diverse group of people to work with
    -Variety of job opportunities and locations
    -Everyone seems genuinely willing to help
    -Training

Cons

-Hard to find where you fit in if you are new
    -Salary is below or at average, have to fight for more
    -Health benefits are not the best (based out of NY, I was told by insurance rep that I should have realized before going to urgent care that it was out of network and should have called first..... I live in DC! The closest is 25+miles away in another state) Premiums are high
    -Work life balance

The support staff (help hotline, tech staff) are not very helpful at all, often very rude. They do not understand or realized that the information we are asking we do not have access to do at the time of the call. It is very frustrating to deal with the support people when they make you feel like they are doing you a favor by taking the call. Rethink the outsourcing of this function, responses are way too scripted.
    Referrals are a joke the process can take anywhere from 4+ months and only usually works if it is a manager or higher that has the referral. Hard to referral qualified people that are looking for a job now and we offer them a position that they interviewed for six months ago.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC