PwC
3.5 of 5 4,661 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Excellent, top tier consulting and one of the best companies to work for.

Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsOne of the best managed companies in the country. I have previous experience at Accenture and IBM Global Services and PWC has much more flexibility in assignments and opportunities to contribute. Very lean management structure can have you working side by side with very senior partners at any time.

ConsAs with any of big4, travel is a must however PWC make effort to make sure everyone is balancing work and non-work life. If travel is a problem PWC is not for you.

Great place to start!

Audit Senior Associate (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Fast-paced and steep learning curve - Many opportunities to work with different clients and gain exposure to various industries and work styles - Abundant resources… Cons: - Less flexible work schedule when working in teams - Overtime is expected (especially… Advice to Senior Management: HR could drive more change based on employee feedback and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Experience

Senior Auditor (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Experience, Work in different areas not just the same… Cons: Requires lots of overtime and weekends Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.