PwC
3.5 of 5 4,653 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Unstable hours but great potential for gaining experience

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsGreat experience and resume builder, generally good colleagues and after-work events. Flexibility is encouraged and vacation+benefits are top notch.

ConsLong hours and unstable work-life balance, potential drama and political fallout, not for people who can't cope with repetition and last minute requests by the manager or client.

Churn `em and Burn `em - FSR Warning!

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - You don't do anything from May through September. - Everyone in the group abuses their corporate card's. - You can "work from home" after… Cons: - Very political annual reviews. If you're not one of the 5% management likes you're career is over there. Also you spend 40… Advice to Senior Management: - Stop with the political reviews and promotions - Consider actions to take to curb turnover. - Try to boost office moral but other means than happy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over worked for what you can make in industry

Associate (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at PwC full-time for less than a year

Pros: You learn a lot about accounting Cons: The problem with PwC is that if you want to have a life or a family this isn't the place. PwC… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.