PwC
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Company to Start Out In

Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsYou learn things, but more importantly you get exposed to what life really is like in an accounting firm of this size. If you find that you enjoy this sort of lifestyle, then there is no better firm than PwC. Otherwise, you should really find another career, or go to internal auditing.

ConsLong busy season, long hours during busy season, and difficult to keep a consistent work-life balance. The job really becomes the center of your universe.

Great environment and people

Director (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great environment and people. Partners are excellent. Cons: Work load not distributed equally. Advice to Senior Management: Keep with one plan for a year Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work is not the best

Advisory Manager (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great experience depending on what you want to do Cons: Not much opportunity to try new things Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.