PwC
3.5 of 5 4,671 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Get as much as you can out of the experience until you get those letters

Audit Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat opportunities, good clients, reputable firm. Had the chance to travel quite a bit, and the firm is pretty generous with its programs and initiatives. They hire some of the best people out of university and you will notice a difference in the quality of people when you go to industry.

ConsSome hypocrisy in culture -- the strong encouragement to have work/life balance is hardly feasible or not taken seriously by partner/management level. PwC is also a highly political environment - likability is currency in the firm.

Pathetic place for technical people

Technical Lead (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at PwC full-time for less than a year

Pros: The brand... that's about it Cons: Leftover, junk technical work from US Historic technology is used and people are not at all technically competent Bad work life balance People dress professionally, but are anything… Advice to Senior Management: Such senior people ought to be mature, competent and professional. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't expect to get projects based on your strong points

I have been working at PwC full-time

Pros: Friendly, Co-ordial people around, get to travel the country and lot of challenging work if… Cons: Need to have demand managers who understands employee's potential rather… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.