PwC
3.5 of 5 4,293 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

I Love working at PwC

Experienced Tax Associate (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

ProsThe benefits of working for a big 4 accounting firm are amazing. They do everything they can to accomodate to their employees and they are very flexible with your personal committments outside of work.

ConsOne negative of working for a large company is that there are so many locations and thousands of employees that sometimes you feel like a number. I don't necessarily feel like that is the case in my individual office. Most of the time everyoine is very friendly and willing to help you out.

High energy and lots of benefits to those willing to do the work

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Rochester, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Best people to work with - very bright and energized lots of opportunities… Cons: work/life balance is tough have to be willing to do alot extra… Advice to Senior Management: Stop with the recent cost cutting and go back to a more national level with trainings at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great long-term job

Developer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at PwC as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Lots of benefits, newest technology, challenging work. It's a great corporate setting to learn to be a professional.… Cons: Lots of work. Try not to be a slave to… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage more interaction between team members Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.