PwC
3.5 of 5 4,656 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great opportunities, but structure creates significant challenges

Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

Pros1.) Community - I love the people I work with. They are brilliant at what they do, but more importantly they are fantastic people.
2.) Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow, exposure to senior leadership with clients.
3.) Personally, I enjoy the travel.

Cons1.) Politics - the partnership structure creates huge challenges to effectively deliver work. If you need expertise from another practice area, good luck getting it easily.
2.) Leadership support - again, because of how the firm is structured, even if your leadership supports your work and what you're doing, it may not be valued by the rest of the firm. Particularly if it's not in the audit space.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove the red tape that prohibits employees from moving around, but more importantly, that inhibits our ability to effectively deliver service to clients because we can't "share" expertise and we end up competing internally for projects.

Great company

Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People oriented Lots of opportunities Good co-workers High performing people Cons: Not necessarily a con - expect high performance commensurate with… Advice to Senior Management: Continue transformation with technology and more integrated processes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not an ideal place to work!!

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It only looks good on your resume. Cons: Poor training when you start with the firm and throughout the year. Very low pay for work required. You are not getting paid for tones of… Advice to Senior Management: Give out a more vacation days, better benefits, and pay over time Kissing up does not mean you are doing a good job A good number of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.