PwC
3.5 of 5 4,293 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

PwC truly believes in growing your own way.

Advisory Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time for less than a year

ProsPwC truly believes in growing your own way. Everyone is eager to help you, and assist you in elevating your work to the next level. I have never been told that someone is too busy to help me.

ConsSometimes the firm can place a lot of emphasis in firm-related activities, especially for new hires. I think associates should get their feet wet before jumping in.

Great opportunities and fantastic work environment

Transaction Services Associate - Valuations (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people make the experience. I never thought I would enjoy working so… Cons: The pay is mediocre. It could be a lot better, but the company does do a… Advice to Senior Management: Add more bonuses or add to salary Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good exposure to clients

Senior Associate - Advisory (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Constantly on projects, good exposure to various clients Cons: Compensation not comparable to other peers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.