PwC

www.pwc.com

Very good summer internship schedule and great company

Associate (Former Employee) Birmingham, England (UK)

ProsExcellent set of people to work with, managers, peers, directors and partners. The work set out for me during the internship was of great quality and actually contributed to the success of the team and department which I was working in.

ConsCan be rigorous, tedious work at times such as using certain pieces of software, e.g. Excel or otherwise. However this is at a basic level and to progress further within the division it is good to have a great foundation and knowledge of this area.

Junior Auditor

Junior Auditor (Former Employee) Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

I worked at PwC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: It is a very pleasant environment to evolve into as most people are only a couple years older than you and that you can pretty… Cons: Audit is fairly repetitive and I wouldn't advise to do… Advice to Senior Management: The organization works fairly well, some manager maybe lack serious management skills as they don't always… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tax Associate

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Great pay, great people and good environment Cons: Crazy long hours for such a short period More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!