PwC
3.5 of 5 4,671 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Start...if you're single

Audit Associate (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsGreat training, both formal, and on the job. I learned a lot about IT Audit from the infrastructure and training in place at PwC. I enjoyed most of the people I worked with, and I enjoyed their vacation/paternity leave policies. I also enjoyed working on large clients, gaining enterprise level experience, and learning how to deal with difficult clients.

ConsI didn't enjoy the amount of travel I was required to do my second year. I traveled 50% due to a bad economy in Denver, and having to take on another associate's clients. I didn't know it at the time, but the culture wasn't one that fostered cohesiveness, nor did it focus on client service.

The best of the accounting firms

Director (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: PwC is an excellent company with very smart people working there. It is definitely one of the best companies for someone to start their… Cons: As you move to the higher ranks, it can become political and bureaucratic, like… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

Director (Current Employee)
    McLean, VA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly environment, great challenges to work with clients. Cons: Inconsistent flowdown of vision from the managing partners. Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.