Lots of interesting and complex work but long hours required

Current Employee - Senior Associate - Advisory
Current Employee - Senior Associate - Advisory

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, good advisory opportunities and travel projects available to those interested. With 2+ years of experience I've encountered many great project leads but as always, there is the odd director here and there that may have a different approach then you would normally recommend.

Opportunities for complex and interesting projects more then make up for work life balance challenges.

Cons

Projects and travel can be challenging to sustain work life balance.

Other Reviews for PwC

It's like another level of grad school - you'll learn more than you can imagine.

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at PwC has been one of the best decisions I made coming out of school. From the very beginning you get great exposure to top-level people within the firm and at your clients. You see how different businesses are structured and operate, and get a feel for real world application of the accounting practices you learn in school. The people within the firm are unbelievably intelligent, and the firm itself does a great job of focusing on quality. The job is fast paced and always pushes you slighly outside of your comfort zone. You'll be shocked at how much you learn in just a short period of time.

Cons

It's hard to think of this as a sustainable career choice long-term. The time commitment is substantial.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Advisory Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Advisory Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Challenging environment, working with very talented team.

A great place to test yourself and gain experience that can help propell your career.

Cons

Not many, other than having to listend to noise of other disgruntled employees (at times).

None from me.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!