PwC

www.pwc.com

Hot firm with growing pains

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsExceptional quality of services, talent and market brand. Strong cultural foundation of collaboration, results, and genuine personal engagement.

ConsFirm has grown dramatically in recent years stretch the firms leadership thin. Core values are eroded by numerous acquisitions and sense of identity is at risk.

Advice to Senior Management"Run by the numbers" management strategy results in senior partner abdication of responsibility for developing the firm and a general erosion of the firms core values. Give the firm back to the partners and let them run it.

PwC

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC

Pros: Great benefits and interesting projects Cons: Mixed messages from senior leadership More

A great opportunity to either pursue a career in public accounting or sharpen your skills for other avenues.

Senior Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People centric firm that stresses the importance of developing their employees. They have a great coaching environment. Additionally… Cons: Although vacation is typically more than an "industry" position the long hours are not for everyone.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!