PwC
3.5 of 5 4,340 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Stressful, yet comparable to family understanding.

Experienced Audit Associate (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSteady growth path, flexible work, incredible business exposure.

Cons-Work hours can be exhausting as you find yourself making up work on the weekends.
-Multiple reporting managers, with tight schedules.
-Enough work that you can never fully get "caught up", which makes your compensation seem very small (example: 2500 billable hours; Associate Salary roughly 60k (major us city); $24 an hour. 2nd/3rd year associates make $1 less an hour than interns and do not receive overtime.)

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you're going to front your company like a top-tier a finance firm, you need to either hire more people to complete the work, or improve your compensation to match the hours.

Stable and supportive firm, very, very high expectations

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The culture promotes and encourages excellence in everything, and you have access to mountains of information You get… Cons: Hours and travel can make a social life impossible Partners are fixated on numbers - it's not good enough to improve… Advice to Senior Management: Judge people by what good they do, not just what numbers they bring in. And get some female… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for interns

Internship (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at PwC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: sets you with mentors, wines and dines you, easy work… Cons: associates felt overworked, wanted more work as an intern Advice to Senior Management: rely on your interns more, make them work. that's what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.