PwC
3.5 of 5 4,671 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to grow a career right out of college

ProsA lot of great experiences with ability to take responsibility of tracks of work. You can work in multiple types of industries and services to understand what you like and don't like.

ConsTraveling 4 days a week is difficult for work-life balance. The learning and development opportunities are not as robust as I'd prefer them to be for additional training.

Manager

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Collaborative, fun, smart people, ambitious group Cons: Red Tape, too many people More

Great place for training and personal development however long hours and poor incentive compensation

Manager (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great opportunities for training and personal development (online trainings and chance to work with industry and technical… Cons: - Billable goals very high (so long hours expected) - Poor incentive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.