PwC
3.5 of 5 4,293 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Very prestigious, but no life

Experienced Audit Associate (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

ProsPwC looks great on your resume, it's a Big 4 company with great perks. If you don't have a life and love to work all the time this is a great place for you.

ConsThere is absolutely no work/life balance, feeback system is a joke, and working 14+ hours a day for months at a time with inconsiderate people was horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should be considerate and appreciative of the staff.

Great place to learn and get paid

Manager (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Diverse projects, lots of opportunities, great brand, lots of smart/attractive colleagues, get paid to learn a… Cons: Lotus Notes, Lotus Notes, Lotus Notes, Lotus Notes, firm internal technology infrastructure is a joke....shameful in fact. Being an… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of Louts Notes. It seriously costs us business. Fix… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, good way for experienced mid-career folks to branch out

Advisory Senior Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: People are incredibly supportive, benefits are comparable with the rest of the valley,… Cons: Work/life balance. Everything you heard about working for a consulting company is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work... maybe work on keeping the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.