There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Great place to launch your career, amazing learning opportunities but weak compensation

Current Employee - Financial Instruments, Structured Products and Real Estate Associate  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Financial Instruments, Structured Products and Real Estate Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, people, experience, work-life balance, location

Cons

Compensation, work-life balance during busy season

Match salary to other players in the market

4976 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Nice friendly people to work with

I have been working at PwC

Pros

Very friendly people willing to give information and help. Regular event which help connected with peers.

Cons

I don't find any cons yet.

IFS worker at PwC

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The last 3 years the Pros seem to be disappearing

Cons

They constantly restructure the IFS Group which consists of Executive and Team Assistants.
    First they took some of the Executive Assistants and demoted them to Team Assistants. However if you call it a demotion they will contradict you. However when they lower you salary bracket - most normal people would consider that a demotion.
    The IFS managers are really good at double talk - so it's safe to assume whatever the opposite they are telling you is the truth and not what you hear coming from their lips.
    They have off shored as many supporting departments as they possibly could and unless one wants to live in lala land - you can be assured they will be doing away with designated support to the accountants, which boils down to a lot of executive assistant jobs will be flying out the window very soon. Ladies - ass kissing may not guarantee job security too much longer.
    Management will tell you that IFS will be going through a "Transformation" - well, that's what Obama said about our country - and just look at your 401K to see what that says about things.
    I would wait three years to apply to any IFS position - maybe, just maybe the brainless managers there will have their you know what together. Good luck - thumbs down on this one.

IFS management - you need to stop lying to your employees, it's not all about you and your jobs. I don't solely blame this on you though - I mean if you leave a 3 year old kid alone with a bag of cookies - you'd be stupid to think they'd eat the whole bag.

Partners - I know you go to work to hide from your family problems, the worlds problems and your company's problems. It's understandable that all you really care about is your 401K's, however you will have neither a company or a 401K very shortly if you don't dare to venture out of your offices and get involved.

You have become too complacent and because of that you've handed control over to a bunch of bimbos in IFS who are destroying everything imaginable.

Hope it works for ya boyz

There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!